LOSS PORTFOLIO TRANSFERS
JRSO is aggressively looking for Loss Portfolio Transfer Opportunities! We have the ability to help you close out old program years, and/or lines of business to improve your balance sheet, and cash positions. We are looking for situations where there are at least $2mm in Liabilities and the cash to go with.
We can also discuss taking out Reserves, and injecting Additional Capital & Surplus into your facility.
Information needed to obtain a proposal:
- Currently valued loss runs
- Current Actuarial Study
- Financials for the Entity Requesting the LPT
- Questionnaire on the Download page
Upon receipt of all necessary information we are capable of having a proposal ready within 10 working days.
SURPLUS RELIEF TRANSACTIONS
JRSO and the financial people we work with are able to offer Surplus Relief to Insurance Companies, Captive Insurance Companies, and Rent-A-Captive Facilities. We are able to take over Reserves, and/or a combination of Reserves, and Asset/Revenue generating policies.
Information necessary to obtain a proposal:
- Currently valued Financial Statement
- Current Yellow Book or Blue Book for Carriers
- A summary of what you asking us to do.
- The dollar amount of the transaction
- What type of Assets/Liabilities are available
- Most recent Actuarial of the Liabilities
Upon receipt of the necessary information we can provide a proposal within 10 working days.